Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Tagged?...I'm It?...whatever...

I've been tagged by Candyce ... so here are her requirements for the game


Rules:
1. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
2. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

My 8 things...
8). I love taking naps in mid-afternoon. One of the great benefits of higher education...summers off.
7). Parasite Hilton and Lindsey BLOhan annoy me!
6). Schramsberg Brut Rose-Sparkling Wine makes any occassion a celebration.
5). Trying to think of 8 random facts to fill this space...more difficult than I expected.
4). Blogging, potty training (j/k), baking and scrapbooking are my new favorite things.
3). Candyce (nate and slam) wassup with all the ketchup?
2). I don't think I know 8 people who have a blog. The ones I know I doubt would do this...hence, I'm opting out on rule #4.
1). I read food sections from 6 major daily newspapers every Wednesday. I find it quite entertaining and oddly relaxing.

Cheers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

she got me too....i didnt have much to write, but i found some inspiration! lol

C._.J said...

lol... yummm ketchup!