Saturday, January 26, 2008

yeah...anyone up for an adventure? lol

My hubby sent this to me. My first thought was WTF! I mean really…deep fried Oreos?
What’s really going on? I will admit, I tried a deep fried Twinkie last summer at the Fells Point Festival. I initially heard about it from the Food Network. So the warning should have been the –we cook everything in this grease. It was tar black. They cooked the Twinkies, HoHos, funnel cake, corn dogs, fries…everything came outta the same grease. The texture of the Twinkie was greasy and slimy at the same time. It was super sweet. I wouldn’t say it was good, but it wasn’t horrible either. I don’t think my body has digested it yet!! Needless to say, after 2 few bites, I dumped it and opted for my usual -- funnel cake.

If anyone tries this recipe, please post your experience in the comments.

Copy and Paste the LINK:
http://www.stumbleupon.com/demo/?friend=4199854&msg=Fried%3F%3F%3F%21#%23url=http://fairy.mahdzan.com/story/189.asp

No comments: