Tuesday, January 1, 2008

HAVE A GREAT 2008!

Raise that cup of mocha-java-triple-non-fat, light whip-extra hot cup of coffee, fancy fiji bottled water, bluemoon (H-i know u have an orange slice:-), or whatever libation is near for a toast...a toast to Y-O-U!
Have a happy, healthy, abundant and successful beyond your imagination 2008!

I thought of a whole bunch "to-do" list type things for my new year resolutions. However, I know me, by the end of the month (hell maybe next week) I will have forgotten it. Life has a way of jumping right up in your face. One less cigarette, reading more or losing 10lbs goes to the back burner when your boss if on your last nerve, your cat dumps coffee on your new laptop or your toddler is going berserk in Blockbuster because he wants "ELMO!"

You feel me?

This year, I chose a word. "Release." It's what I will strive for in 2008! Release excess clutter, toxic relationships, fear, self-doubt, unrealistic expectations, and that's just the tip of the iceberg. Hmmm, this may spill over into '09. lol.

Check out: http://christinekane.com/blog/
Read the Dec. 28, 2007 entry "Resolution Revolution: A Better Way to Start Your Year"
She has some real inspirational stuff on her blog.

Peace+Blessings,
N

No comments: